Go on, ask a question…
Ask a Scientist a Question
Sorry, this event is finished and this zone no longer accepts questions.
how would you feel if you won? and how would this change your work (1 Comment)
what animal has the largest dna strand in the animal kingdom (1 Comment)
What forms autism?
as time goes on how does our body change and why??? how in the olden days did they tell time?
if you win will you come to our school? trentham high
How does your work affect other people? will it impact our future?have you discovered anything new? (1 comment)
how would you feel if you won? and how would this change your work (1 comment)
How can researching genes that influence behaviour help us and why? If we find an understanding of genes could we solve (1 comment)
Do the students you meet help contribute to your materials research? (1 comment)
what animal has the largest dna strand in the animal kingdom (1 comment)
- Can the students win anything?
- Chat seems to be blocked, what can I do?
- Have you got a video that explains this more easily?
- How can I learn more about these topics?
- How can I stop people from bothering me when I'm trying to take part in I'm a Scientist?